Moving Permits and Resident Questionnaire
- Any citizen moving in, out, or within Upper Nazareth Township must obtain a moving permit in order to comply with the Township Ordinance #2 of 1963.
- The Upper Nazareth Township office should be notified of any changes in occupancy.
- The required information for a moving permit is the names of all residents in the household, occupation, address moved from, address moved to, phone numbers where you can be contacted and date moved.
- The fee is $5.00
- Moving Permit Form – Please include self addressed stamped envelope with check when mailing permit
- New Resident EIT Questionnaire – To be completed by all new residents moving into the Township
Housing Rehab Program
For more information please call Betty Parrish, at 610-759-5341, ext. 205.