Road maintenance and repair; road shoulder edging and trimming; snow removal and salting/cindering of roads; road sign repair and installation; storm drains cleaning, repair and maintenance; storm culvert cleaning and maintenance; bridge maintenance and repair; equipment maintenance and repair; street sweeping; lawn care on all Township property to include parks; retention pond ground maintenance; vehicle maintenance and repair; Township owned building maintenance; fall leaf pick up; park maintenance; playground equipment repair and replacement; tree trimming in parks and along Township roads.
Upper Nazareth Township Yard Waste Facility – Located at 155 Friedenstahl Ave – Opening on April 29 through November 18, 2023. Per DEP grass clippings are no longer accepted at the Yard Waste Facility.
Yard Waste Facility is open on Wednesdays from 12 noon – 6 p.m. and Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Spring Curbside Yard Waste Collection
- Spring Curbside Yard Waste Collection – April 24 – 28, 2023
- Spring Curbside Pickup Acceptable Material
- Spring Curbside Pickup Schedule
Fall Leaf Pickup
- Leaf Pick Up will begin on Monday, October 24, 2022.
- Leaf Collection Information
- Leaf Collection Schedule
Snow PolicyPlease help the Public Works Department with plowing the streets by removing all vehicles and basketball hoops (including overhanging nets) from the streets. If an overhanging net or basketball pole/hoop damages a Township vehicle, the property owner will be liable for any damages.
Christmas Tree Curbside Pickup
- Christmas Tree Curbside Pick Up Schedule
- Christmas Tree Curbside Pickup – January 3, 2023 – January 27, 2023 – trees will not be accepted at either of the Township Garages.
- Road Maintenance Presentation – prepared by Keystone Consulting Engineers for Upper Nazareth Township
- Road Plan Explanation – prepared by Keystone Consulting Engineers for Upper Nazareth Township
- Undedicated Streets – Currently being updated…
Mailbox Replacement Resolution
Citizen Complaint Illicit Discharge Reporting Form. Please email the completed form to email@example.com or mail to 100 Newport Ave Click here to report Illicit Discharge
Policy No. 21 Basketball Hoops
If you have a problem or concern, please fill out the Complaint Form and send it to the Municipal Building at 100 Newport Avenue, Nazareth, PA 18064.